BIGBASH GLOBAL EMINITIES PRIVATE LIMITED
2.3. Obligations of the Website Users
- Use mechanisms, software or scripts in relation to the use of the Website.
- Block, overwrite, modify or copy, unless necessary for the proper use of the services of the Website. For example, copying using search engine technologies such as "Robot/Crawler" is not necessary for the proper use of the Website services and is therefore expressly forbidden.
- Spread and publicly reproduce contents of the Website or of other users, without prior authorization.
- Any action aimed at jeopardizing the functionality of the Weddingvibez.com infrastructure, especially overloading it.
- Insert comments or Contents outside the object and purpose of the Website.
- Insertion of contact information in fields other than those that exclusively request such information. The Website reserves the right to edit any content that contravenes this obligation.
The user is aware and voluntarily accepts that the use of the Website and the services provided through it occurs in all cases under his sole responsibility. Users are liable for damages of any kind that Weddingvibez.com or any third party may suffer as a result of the breach of any of the obligations to set forth herein or by the law in relation to using the Service. Weddingvibez.com shall not mediate in conflicts between users or between users and third parties that may interfere with the proper provision of its services and reserves the right to remove them from the Web Site or to cancel any existing contract, where applicable, until any dispute or disagreement has been completely resolved.
2.4. Obligations related to the insertion of content into the Website
By including information, text, audio, video and/or images /visuals on the Web Site (hereinafter the "Content"), the User declares to be the legitimate holder of the intellectual property rights of such Content for the reproduction, distribution and public communication thereof by any means or through any form of support, extending internationally for everyone and with complete legal validity with the intention of protect such rights. In this regard, the User declares to have sufficient rights for the insertion of the Content on the Website and expressly exempts Weddingvibez.com for any claim that may arise for it from this circumstance. Users are solely responsible for obtaining any authorization, permit or license required for the completion and publication of the Content. Weddingvibez.com does not allow the inclusion of content that, in its opinion, reduces the quality of service. It is prohibited to include contents that:
- • Are allegedly unlawful under national, EU or international regulations or is allegedly conducting illegal activities or contradict the principles of good faith.
- Do not meet the minimum quality standards established in Weddingvibez.com for the presence on the Website.
Weddingvibez.com reserves the right to remove any Website content it deems inappropriate for the character and purpose of the website and users without any prior notice. It also reserves the right to modify and / or adapt content, if necessary without any prior notice, without thus affecting the integrity of the contribution, in order to adapt it to the formal requirements and the quality of the Website or the media on which such content may appear, according to the provisions of the General Terms. Although Weddingvibez.com uses media to try to ensure that the contents do not violate the foregoing prohibitions, and that they meet the quality parameters of Weddingvibez.com and the rules contained herein, it is not able to control each and every one of the published contents and is therefore unable to assume responsibility for them. If a user notices any inappropriate content on the website, they may contact Weddingvibez.com through our Customer Care service: info [at] Weddingwire.in With regard to contents involving minors, Weddingvibez.com expresses its willingness to promote the proper use of Internet. It also declares its desire to avoid the practice, the dissemination of messages or images of illegal nature or such that may or cause harm to human dignity, the safety or the values of protection of children and youth. The website acknowledges, respects and protects the rights of minors in the context of protection of youth and children both nationally and internationally. In accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force, it is considered to be an illegitimate interference in the right to honor, personal and family privacy and self-image of the child, any use of their image or name in the media that may cause damage to the child's honor or reputation, or that is contrary to their interests even if the child or their legal representatives have given their consent. In this regard, any user who includes on the Web Site Content able to infringe the rights set forth in the preceding paragraph shall be immediately removed and their behaviour reported to the relevant government agencies. For this purpose, the users are reminded that pursuant to the regulations in force, anyone who uses a minor for the purposes of or in exhibitionist or pornographic performances is punishable by imprisonment of one to three years. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the inclusion on the Website of personal data of minors and, in particular, their image, implies the explicit and unreserved statement of the User who made the insertion that:
- They own the rights to use the image or data of the minor.
- Insertion of the said data does not harm the minor in any way nor violates any of their rights.
- Weddingvibez.com is expressly exempted from any possible claim arising out of this, assuming the user who inserted the information full liability with regard to such claim.
Any Content provided by users will become part of the composite work that is the Web site as an object of intellectual property rights, whose sole shareholder is Weddingwire.in. In this regard, the User who contributes any Content expressly states that they give freely and free of charge a license to the Content provided to Weddingvibez.com and any intellectual property rights on it and in particular the rights of reproduction, transformation and public communication for everybody and during the legal period of protection thereof.
2.5. Responsibility and distribution of content, data and / or user information
Weddingvibez.com can use and spread the content that users have contributed to the Website and, in particular, will be able to broadcast them in any of the websites or social networks in which Weddingvibez.com is present. For this reason, Weddingvibez.com may modify or adapt the content if necessary, in order to respect the graphic design of the Website or other media of communication used on the Weddingvibez.com platform without such modification or adaptation be respectful of the integrity of the provided content. These rights or licenses of use are granted for everybody and during the legal period of protection of the rights of the user. Weddingvibez.com has no obligation to monitor the use made by Users of the services provided by it and therefore cannot guarantee that users use them in accordance with the provisions in these Terms, or use them diligently or prudently. Similarly, Weddingvibez.com has no obligation to verify the identity of the users or the accuracy, validity, completeness and/or authenticity of the data that users provide about themselves, as the latter assume all responsibility with regard to providing Weddingvibez.com with real information that corresponds to the actual situation of the User who provided it, as Weddingvibez.com informs herewith. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Weddingvibez.com reserves the power to restrict, totally or partially, the access of certain users, and to cancel, suspend, block, edit, or delete certain type of content, or cancel the accounts of users who misuse the Website or if Weddingvibez.com acquires actual knowledge that the activity or stored information is unlawful or harms property or rights of another, using suitable technological tools for this purpose,. In this regard, Weddingvibez.com may set up the necessary filters to prevent that illegal or harmful content or content used for purposes contrary to the purposes of the website spills into the network through the service. Users may submit suggestions or proposals for the improvement of various information, activities and / or content and / or services enabled on the Web site, contact the Wedding Customer Care service by clicking here. Any new feature developed on the basis of a suggestion from a User shall be fully owned by Weddingvibez.com and the User shall hold no rights over it.
2.6. Disclaimer of warranties and liability
2.7. Links to third party websites
Weddingvibez.com includes within its contents links to sites owned and / or managed by third parties in order to facilitate access to information available through Internet. These links may be linked or not indicated web sites. Weddingvibez.com assumes no liability for the existence of links between the content of this site and contents located outside the site or any other reference to contents external to this site. Such links or references are for information purposes only and in no way imply support, approval, commercialization or any relationship between Weddingvibez.com and the persons or entities and / or managers of such contents or sites where the information is found.
2.8. Law and Jurisdiction
3.2. Purpose and Description of the Service
The purpose of these conditions is the provision of the Community service through the Web Site. Users, for free and after validation of the previously assigned username and password, can interchange, access, respond to messages and, in general, talk with other service users in order to express opinions and exchange views about information, activities and / or services that are already included in the Web Site or which can be accessed from it, as well as related issues.
3.3. Access to the Community Service
The service is accessed using a user name and a password or a transferable personal key chosen by the user. The user assumes the consequences for the breach of confidentiality and misuse of keys and access codes. The service can be accessed freely by people over 18 years of age. Access to minors is restricted.
3.5. Content inserted by users
The messages and Content provided by the Users in the Community exclusively contain the opinions and experiences of the senders and their content is solely and exclusively the responsibility of the Users who incorporate them in the Website. The community of brides and grooms of Weddingvibez.com makes the Dropcanvas tool available to users. The community administrators will share this file storage system so that the couple can attach documents of interest to the Community. Users undertake to make good use of this tool in accordance with the General Conditions of Use of the Community Service contained in point 3 of the General Conditions of Use of the Website. The Website is not responsible for the content of the files attached to Dropcanvas, so the user exempts the Website from any responsibility for damages and damages of any nature that could be derived by the use of this tool or by the Content itself of the shared files. The administrators of the community reserve the right to remove any Content that contravenes the General Conditions of Use of the Community Service, in the same way, are not responsible for content removed by users of Dropcanvas. In the event that a user of the Weddingvibez.com community is found to misuse Dropcanvas, the Website reserves the right to restrict or terminate access to the Community to such a user.
Weddingvibez.com is not in any way responsible for the messages sent by their users and the latter explicitly exonerate Weddingvibez.com from any liability for damages of any nature arising from both the message content and from the knowledge that third parties may have regarding the conditions, characteristics and circumstances of use of the service made by the users or that could be due to the access and, where appropriate, the interception, removal, modification or manipulation by third parties authorized or not, of the messages that Users disseminate or make available to third parties through the community service, although Weddingvibez.com undertakes to make available the tools necessary to prevent that the participation of Users in the Community does not prejudice or violate the rights of third parties.
3.7. Personal Data
Weddingvibez.com informs its users that it will process the personal data according to the terms of the Website's Policy for the Protection of Personal Data in accordance with regulations. Also, the user expressly allows for the opinions and content contributed to the Website to be found and accessed by Internet search engines. Notwithstanding the above, there are discussion groups that, due to their strictly confidential and intimate content, as determined by Weddingwire.in, will not be accessible by these search engines, and neither will the personal profile of users be accessible. Users guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, validity and authenticity of the Personal Data provided, and undertake to keep them updated.
3.8. No license
Weddingvibez.com authorizes the User to use the intellectual and industrial property rights to the software that allows the execution of the services that make up the Service only as provided for in these Conditions. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Weddingvibez.com grants no license or authorization of use of any kind on its intellectual property or any other property or right related to the Community Service or the Website itself or on the contents of the Website's Intellectual Property Rights Statement that the users can find in the legal conditions.
3.9. Applicable legislation
These Terms are governed in each and every one of its clauses by the laws applicable in India.
4. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Copyright © 2008 - 2019 WEDDINGWIRE INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED. - All rights All exploitation rights are reserved. This Web site is governed by Indian laws and is protected by national and international legislation on intellectual and industrial property. The texts, designs, images, databases, logos, structure, brands and other elements of this site are protected by laws and international treaties on intellectual property. Any reproduction, transmission, adaptation, translation, modification, public communication or any other use of all or part of the contents of this site, conducted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, is strictly prohibited without prior written authorization by Weddingvibez.com or other owners. Any infringement of these rights may lead to extrajudicial or judicial civil or criminal proceedings. Weddingvibez.com does not grant any license or authorization of use of any kind on its intellectual property or any other property or right related to the Web Site, the services or the contents. The User authorizes Weddingvibez.com to use free of charge their logos, trademarks and Contents provided to Web Site for the provision of the contracted services. The user also authorizes Weddingvibez.com to use these logos, trademarks and content free of charge in all sections of the Website as well as in the social networks in which Weddingvibez.com is present, always indicating the source. The User expressly states that none of the contents provided to Weddingvibez.comviolates any industrial or intellectual property rights or any other rights of third parties, explicitly exonerating Weddingvibez.comwith regard to any claim relating to this matter made by any third party and assuming full responsibility for these acts. The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the contents provided by users is the sole responsibility of the latter, expressly exempting Weddingvibez.comfrom any possible claims brought forward by third parties. For the purposes of protecting the intellectual property rights, in the event that any user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate rights caused by the introduction of certain content on the website, they should notify in writing WEDDINGWIRE INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED (Weddingwire.in), Units No. 202 & 203, DLF South Point Mall, DLF City, Phase 5, Gurgaon, Haryana, India – 122002, or by e-mail at info [at] Weddingwire.in, indicating:
- Personal identification information of the holder of the allegedly infringed rights. If the claim is submitted by someone other than the person concerned, they should indicate their right to represent the actor.
- The contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the web
- Proof of existence, ownership and validity of said intellectual property rights.
- Explicit statement in which the interested party takes responsibility for the accuracy of the data and information provided in the notification referred to herein.
5.1. Right to information
This policy of protection of personal data governs the access and use of the services contained on the Website by the Users as owners of the data worthy of protection in accordance applicable law. Weddingwire.in, as the owner of the website, informs the user about the existence of files with personal data created by it and under its responsibility. Weddingvibez.comcomplies with applicable legislations regarding the protection of personal data and the confidentiality requirements of its activity. Users who decide to use the services offered by Weddingvibez.comthrough the Web site and fill in the registration form must provide the data considered necessary to achieve the Website's purpose, which to facilitate a meeting between companies that offer products and services related to the celebration of a wedding and users interested in the products and / or services. For this purpose, users are required to fill in a form and include the personal data necessary for the achievement of the above purposes within the regulatory framework. The fields of the registration form marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory. In order to comply with the services provided by Weddingwire.in, the data provided by the user, either through the forms on the Website or through any other means including, without limitation, e-mail, postal mail, or voice calls, will be included in the file "Users" with personal data, which is duly registered with the Data Protection Agency. The User explicitly states to accept this Data Protection Policy in relation to all the data they provide to Weddingvibez.comregardless of how they have been provided.
The data provided by the users to Weddingvibez.comthrough any means, with the purpose to enable the latter to provide the services demanded by the former, are collected for the following purposes:
- Provide users with a quick and easy way to search for companies offering wedding-related services and products by province, industry, type of service and population.
- Publicize Products and services of companies related to the celebration of a wedding by creating a form with their contact details, location, description of services and / or products and photographs, if any.
- Facilitate the contact, through requests for information via email and telephone, between companies that advertise their products or services on the Website and users interested in them.
- Facilitate for the Users the creation of a personal file which will be accessible by the other users of the Website.
- Provide Users with all the information necessary for their wedding through articles and tips posted on the Website.
- Creation and participation in the Website Community.
- Provide a helpline for wedding planning, involving advice and assistance in locating and selecting the suppliers for the organization of the wedding; the service is provided through a telephone contact between Weddingvibez.comand the User and the referral of requests for information, on behalf of the users and with their express consent, to the service providers suggested to the User.
- Issue promotional and informative electronic communication on services provided by companies that have trade agreements with Weddingwire.in, associated with the wedding industry and the needs or interests that the couple may have during the process of organizing the event.
5.3. Mandatory or optional nature of the information provided by the user and accuracy of data
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the registration form the user must fill in are strictly necessary to service their request, the inclusion of data in the remaining fields is voluntary. Likewise, regarding the data provided by any other means, at the time of processing, the User will be informed about whether providing them is mandatory or not. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to Weddingvibez.comare truthful and up to date, and is responsible for communicating any changes thereto being the User solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the information provided and any damages thereby caused to Weddingvibez.comor third parties for the use of the services offered by Weddingwire.in. Weddingvibez.comalso states that the data collected are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope, aims and certain services.
5.4. User Consent
When providing their data to Weddingvibez.comthrough the registration form, the User states to have read and expressly accepted the legal terms of Weddingvibez.comand gives unequivocal and express consent to the processing of personal data in accordance with the purposes and services Weddingvibez.comprovides. The User declares to have read and expressly accepted the legal conditions for Weddings and gives unequivocal and express consent to the processing of personal data according to the purposes and services provided by Weddingvibez.comunlike the personal data they may have provided through any other mechanism different from the forms on the Website. In addition, the User agrees that when they register, their photos and user profile will be publicly visible to other users of Weddingvibez.comwell as the various search engines. When the User cancels their account, Weddingvibez.comwill also erase the profile photo and the identifying information of the user on the Web Site (name, last name and email address) but the rest of the content that the User has published will remain on the Web Site. The User expressly consents to the transfer of data to other users of Weddingvibez.comand entities that use the services of Weddingvibez.comto find users interested in them.
5.5. Electronic Communications
The filling in and sending of the Weddingvibez.comelectronic form constitutes express consent of the User to receive a Newsletter that includes, updates and information relevant to the Website and the sectors related to it. Likewise, registering as a User in the Website constitutes acceptance of receiving promotional and informative electronic communications regarding services provided by companies with which Weddingvibez.comhas commercial agreements, associated with the weddings sector and the needs and interests that couples may have during the process of organizing the event. Weddingvibez.comestablishes two mechanisms by which the Users who so request, may modify or eliminate those services easily, quickly and free of charge: (i) through the user menu, by disabling the receive option in the "Notifications" sub-menu, contained in the "My Account" menu or (ii) by following the instructions contained at the bottom of the electronic communications.
Weddingvibez.cominforms the Users that it has adopted the technical and organizational measures established by regulation which ensure the security of personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, all in accordance with the applicable legislative requirements in force.
5.7. Cookies and IPs
5.8. Right to Access, Correct and Delete Data
The User has the right to access this information, correct it if the data is erroneous and unregister from the services of Weddingwire.in. These rights can be exercised using the Website's own configuration. In case of problems when doing so online, and for any type of inquiry or controversy regarding the data protection policy, Users may write directly to WEDDINGWIRE INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED (Weddingwire.in) - Units No. 202 & 203, DLF South Point Mall, DLF City, Phase 5, Gurgaon, Haryana, India – 122002 or email us at weddingvibez.comindicating the aforementioned subject. The processing of personal data and the sending of commercial communications by electronic means are in accordance with the applicable legislations in force.
5.9. Amendment of the present Data Protection Policy
Weddingvibez.comreserves the right to amend this policy in order to adapt it future legislative or jurisprudential developments
5.10. Applicable Legislation
This Data Protection Policy and rest of the Legal Conditions of the Website are governed in each and every one of its clauses by Indian Law.
5.10. Rating and Review Disputes
If a User undermine the integrity of our Rating and Review system in any way, such User’s membership may be suspended or terminated. Each User that is a vendor advertising on the site (a “Vendor User”) acknowledges that its Rating and Review ("feedback") consists of opinions left by other Users and a machine calculated feedback score. You further acknowledge that Weddingvibez.comdoes not make judgments on the truth or accuracy of opinions or statements. Feedback Rules:
- Users may only leave one feedback item per unique transaction, whether positive, neutral, or negative, for any other Vendor User.
- The User leaving the review must have conducted business with the Vendor User and be able to provide proof of that business, such as a signed contract or formal proof of payment (i.e., cashed check, credit card statement, paid invoice, or receipt). Weddingvibez.comdoes not accept editable documents or email correspondence. Weddingvibez.comreserves the right to request additional information regarding proof of business.
- By submitting feedback, you agree that feedback is subject to compliance audit by the Weddingvibez.comCompliance Team at any time. Any feedback item investigated by the Weddingvibez.comCompliance Team may be temporarily or permanently removed.
In order to protect the integrity of the Rating and Review system, Weddingvibez.comwill only consider removing a feedback item under the following scenarios:
- If feedback posted contains language that is profane, vulgar, discriminatory or contains adult material.
- If Weddingvibez.comis provided with a court order directing WeddingWire to remove or modify the feedback.
- If feedback posted makes any reference to actions taken or purported to be taken by Weddingvibez.comor any law enforcement organization.
- If feedback posted seeks to elicit or solicit any User's contact information, such as other User email addresses, for any non-Weddingvibez.comrelated commercial or business purposes, or to transmit any unsolicited advertising, "junk mail," "spam," or "chain letters".
- If the User who left feedback cannot be reached by Weddingvibez.comor fails, within two months from the date Weddingvibez.comattempts to contact such member as part of the dispute process, to validate that the business was conducted with the Vendor User.
- If feedback contains personally identifiable information of other members, personnel of Vendor Users or any other person. Personally identifiable information includes, but is not limited to, full names, date of birth, physical addresses, email addresses, credit card numbers, or any identification number provided by a government.
- If required to protect the intellectual property rights of another User.